(A timeless wisdom for investors)
Every smart investor understand that real estate in Nigeria is an untapped gold mine, but only a few people know when, where and how to dig up and extract this gold in its purest form.
This in reality have to do with the best locations to invest in, when to invest and how to go about it for higher Returns on investment.
The truth is that only a few people know this (when, where and how). Therefore I wrote this article to virtually take you by the hand and land you into the gold mine of Nigerian real estate investment opportunity.
With the stocks market dwindling and inflation on steady rise. Smart investors don’t only leverage on real estate to secure their wealth, they also invest in smart deals with 10x returns on investment (ROI).
- One of the most common ways to make money in real estate is through appreciation—an increase in the property’s value that is realized when you sell.
- Location, development, and improvements are the primary ways that residential and commercial real estate can appreciate in value.
- Inflation can also play a role in increasing a property’s value over time.
- You can also make money in the form of income from rents for both residential and commercial properties, and companies may pay you royalties on raw land, for example; on any discoveries, such as minerals, oil or space for hardware and network installations
Before you initiate the search for a property, it’s super important you decide what you want to achieve with your investment portfolio because this is the principal thing that will determine the outcome of your investment. A lot of people fail in real estate because they don’t have an investment plan and hence take the gamblers step which always have a fatal ending. This is why I would recommend you read ➡️ 5 MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK BEFORE INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE and if you are new to real estate, see also – How to optimise profits while investing in Real Estate-What the rich do
DON’T BE LIKE EBUKA’S DAD –
A few years ago, Lekki phase 1 was formerly known as Maroko, a slum inhabited by poor people, before it was restructured by the then Raji Rasaki led State Military Government in Lagos. Raji Rasaki picked interest in Lekki because of it’s proximity to Victoria island, Ikoyi and Lagos Island (Marina).
Ebuka told me this story – his dad had an opportunity to buy a 10 plots of land in Lekki phase 1 at N600,000 naira per plot in 1999 and lost the opportunity to his friends opinions (they have told him that Nigeria is at the verge of disintegration. Today he (Ebuka) pays a rent of 3.5 million Naira in same lekki while an average plot goes at 150 million Naira and we are still here.
Imagine if Ebuka’s dad bought that 10 plots at 600,000 Naira per plot in 1999. What would have been his returns on investment (ROI) today? A whooping 1.49 billion Naira!!
Now Imagine if this family have built a 30 unit blocks of flats, collecting an average rent of 3 million naira per appartments. That’s a 900 million annual rent. Right?
Today, Ibeju Lekki is growing fast into a mega commercial and Industrial hub for Africa as the small city promises to deliver over 70% of Nigerian revenue by 2025. Prime locations in Ibeju-lekki is expected to outgrow lekki phase 1 by 2030
A CASE STUDY –
Lekki phase 1 came from behind to outgrow the likes of Yaba, Surulere, Ikeja and festac to become almost the same value with Ikoyi and Victoria Island. It wouldn’t be a surprise if the Ibeju-lekki comes from behind to outgrow lekki phase 1 in few years from today because Ibeju promises over 500% more industrialization and infrastructure than the entire Eti Osa.
TAKE NOTE – Ibeju-lekki which covers a total area of 455 million square meters will experience different levels of growth. To understand this properly, you might need to study the Ibeju-lekki Master plan before making your investment decision.
Request a copy of the Master plan using the WhatsApp button below.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS INFLUENCING THIS RAPID APPRECIATION IN IBEJU LEKKI ?
Every smart investor digs deep to understand the factors that drive the real estate market in his location of choice. This is a part of due diligence required by every one who wants to maximize profit while investing in Real estate.
The following are some of the revolutionary projects ongoing in the small City which at completion, will give investors a reason to celebrate because of the positive effect it will have on their properties –
1 New Lagos international Airport.
2. Cargo Airport
3. Lekki Deep sea Seaport.
4. Lekki Free Trade Zone ( home of over 70 multinational businesses).
5. Dangote Refinery (Single largest train refinery in the world)
6. Power Oil plant
7. Cowbell Industries
8. Dangote Petrochemical Company
9. Dangote Gas Plant
10. Dangote Private Sea Port.
11.Dangote private Jetty
12. Dangote power plant.
13 Two international golf courses
14. Dangote fertilizer company, (biggest in west Africa completed and to be commisioned January 2021).
15. Pan Atlantic University.
16. Elenganza industrial city.
17. Dangote Estates
18. 21 banks
19. Nigeria Construction Bank (A New Project).
20. La-Campagne Tropicana Resort
21. Fourth main land bridge (connecting ikorodu to the island via ibeju-lekki).
22. A new Shoprite(proposed to be the biggest in Africa)
All these Projects are attracting churches, hospitals, Markets, offices, schools banks and influx of people and this is boosting the real estate market in this region. Investing in Ibeju Lekki could be your smartest decision this year if investing is done right
Prime locations in this area is generating an average of 150% returns on investment per annum and we have experienced this happening back to back since 2017 and sometimes the returns have exceeded this figure.
Smart investors will be—
1. Earning rental income by providing housing and accommodation to the teaming population which will include company employees and independent businesses owners
2. Providing Schools or reselling properties with a very high profit margin to schools and educational institutions who will be coming in later to bring their services closer to the teaming population
3. Reselling land to Churches and Non governmental organisations who will also come in later
4. More rental income to be generated from independent offices and businesses such as law firms, laundry shops, barber shops, make up shops, hospitals, consulting firms and other special service providers
5. More rental income will be generated from expatriates who will be working with this prestigious companies, the airport and seaport too. Foreign investors and employees in these companies will also need accommodations too.
6. Hotels and short let apartment will also be on a very high demand as the area will attract a lot of businesses visitations and tourism
Dangote alone is projected to employ over twenty two thousand direct staff. And 50 thousand indirect staff. Other companies nd multinational businesses within this neighborhood will also employ people to run their businesses.
Now imagine the impact this will have on your personal account statement if you can make a smart Investment decision by simply reaching out to Anthony today
THE SAD TRUTH:
The sad truth is that you might put things off till tomorrow but tomorrow may never come. Where will you be a few years down the line? Will you be everything you ever dreamed of, Or will you be like Ebuka’s dad?
We seal our fate with the choices we take
ABOUT THE AUTHOR-
Anthony Cee is a real estate experts on a mission of helping real estate investors achieve higher returns on investment.
He offers best real estate Advisory and management services that maximizes returns on investment
Talk to Anthony
“… We Are Dedicated To Help You Suceed’
SMART INVESTMENT OPTIONS FOR SMART INVESTORS
Strategically located in Shapati community of Bogije, one of the emerging prime investment location
its a dream come through for everyone who desires a home and investments that averages 150% returns on investment per annum
Why Five Oaks Residences?
– It’s strategically located 1 minute off the Lekki Epe Expressway
– it’s beside the popular JIU HUA GROUP, directly facing Eleko Road
– Over 150% returns on investment guaranteed
Enjoy serenity, peace and tranquility on an investment that guarantees over 150% returns on investment (ROI) per annum
Welcome to – BEACHFRONT PARK & GARDENS ESTATE 2 – I know you missed phase 1. Phase 2 is currently selling out fast
Location – Off Eleko Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Less than 5 minutes from Eleko Beach.
Title – Government Approved Excision
A new opportunity knocks as we unveil Prosperity Gardens Phase 2 – a perfect dry land guaranteeing very fast returns on investment (ROI)
Location – Ilagbo Community Ibeju Lekki, less than 5 minutes drive after Dangote Private Jetty.and less than five minutes to L’acampaine Tropicana and Dangote quarters
TITLE – GOVERNMENT APPROVED EXCISION
CURRENT PROMO – Buy 5 Plots, Get 1 Plot Free